Thank you to everyone who entered The London Magazine’s Poetry Competition. The entries have been amazing and we are delighted to announce the 10 shortlisted entries for the competition.
In no particular order:
- The Journey by William Bedford
- Green by Chris Woods
- At the Nursing Home by Leland James
- Another Summer by Petra Regent
- The Knight, the Young Girl, and Death by Ruth Daniell
- The Unspoken Ecstasy of St Theresa by Jason Lovell
- Theatre by Richard Lloyd-Jones
- Fine Dust by Jed Myers
- Fogou by Christopher Nield
- Guillemots by Alan Remfry
The winners will be announced within the next week. They will be formally announced at a champagne reception on the 17th September 2014.
Click here to sign up for The London Magazine’s Official Newsletter to find out more details about future TLM Competitions.
The London Magazine’s Short Story Competition is opening in less than a month. Find out more here.